Grandway Fusion Splicer GS-60 also has the characteristics of small size, light weight, AC and DC power supply and can be used outdoors for a long time operation, suitable for a variety of occasions. It is especially applicable to the engineering and maintenance of optical fiber and cable and the teaching research of scientific research institutes in telecommunication fields such as telecommunications, broadcasting and television, railways, electricity, and the military.
1. Compact and convenient: only 1.7kg with battery.
2. 6 Motor Accurate Fiber Alignment Technology, ensures high quality and stable welding index.
3. Suitable for multimode fiber (MMF/G.651), single-mode fiber (SMF/G.652), dispersion-shifted fiber (DSF/G.653), non-zero dispersion-shifted fiber (NZ-DSF/G.655), Bend-insensitive fiber (BIF/G.657) and Erbium-doped fiber (EDF) etc.
4. Multi-in-one clamping device is suitable for splicing bare fibers, pigtails, drop cables, patchcord and other types of fibers.
5. Automatically detect fiber endfaces, calibrate welding locations, estimate splice loss, and temperature and pressure compensation modes.
6. With automatic welding function.
7. 9 seconds fast welding, 25 seconds heating and adjustable heating time
8. Built-in counter design prompts the user to timely replace the electrode
9. Automatic discharge optimization
10. With automatic heating function
11. Dual V-groove design for better welding specifications
12. Easy switching between X/Y single screen and X+Y dual screen, clear fiber core display
13. Unique battery and host separation design, convenient battery maintenance and replacement, battery with intuitive power indicator
14. With DC output function for other external devices
15. Built-in lighting for dark environment and night operation
16. Windproof, dustproof, waterproof, shockproof design adapts to outdoor harsh environments
17. Display can be flipped back and forth to facilitate multi-angle viewing
18. Simple and generous user menu, simple operation